Wednesday 29 April 2015

Wip Wednesday - Puerperium cardigan

As I finished the monster sweater at the weekend I cast on something new. This cardigan has been on my ravelry list for years! The pattern can be found here. I really don't know why I haven't done it before now, anyway it's cast on and going well! 


I'm really enjoying knitting this and so far my only complaint is that it might be finished much sooner than I would like. The pattern is simple to follow and I love the yarn I'm using - Rico baby, cotton soft dk in a gorgeous green! 

Well that's it for me today, happy knitting! 



5 comments:

  1. Love that baby sweater. I knitted one in bright orange for one of my granddaughters. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet pattern. It's going to look good in that pretty green yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looked it up....what a cute pattern. Now I just need a wee one to knit for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That green is dreamy! Looks like a fun and quick knit.

    ReplyDelete