Monday 16 May 2011

A Scarf Is Born!

So after not too many mishaps my first project was starting to take shape! I was becoming more comfortable knitting and found myself desperate to get back to it when I'd been at work or just too busy. This really surprised me especially after the shaky start I'd had. Anyway after 3 weeks and 4 balls of wool my scarf was finally finished! There was a quick phone call to my mum about weaving in the ends but no major disasters! So here is it:



Isn't she lovely?!

I was so pleased with it I decided to wear it straight away, the only problem was the rather warm March day we were having. But I thought to hell with it I made so I'm wearing it! I was slightly too hot but it was worth it, I felt so proud of myself



Please let me know what you think, I'd love to hear your comments!

Happy knitting/blogging xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Ah well done Sam, looks really good and you look so proud modeling it there! I'm a tad confused by its colour. It looks nearly white in the top picture but grey with the one of you wearing it. Which one is right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's actually charcoal, I think it's just the light in the first picture that's making the colour weird!

    ReplyDelete