Sunday 11 August 2013

Back to the blog

Hi

Well its been a while, hasn't it?! I've missed my little blogging world, but when you have a blog about knitting and you stop knitting, you find your writing material sort of dries up. Being pregnant and having a baby took up a lot more time than I realised. I honestly just haven't had the energy to knit, blog, read, sometimes brush my teeth in the last year or so. However, Angus (the baby) is nearly 1, I'm back to work (part time) and things are starting to feel a bit better. I am beginning to miss the things I used to do; knitting, blogging, reading, brushing my teeth!

So here I am, I have no idea how much I'll be able to blog, knit or read (teeth brushing is back to a minimum of twice a day!) but I'm here, so lets just see how it goes!

If you remember me and want to say hi please do and any words of encouragement would be greatly received (feel a bit shy and new again!)

Hopefully I'll be back soon with some knitting updates, meanwhile I am going to try and catch up with some of my favourite blogs!

Oh and here is a wee photo of me and my wee boy


Happy blogging xx

1 comment:

  1. Yay you've got back to it!! I'm still blogging butt tend not to write as regularly as I'm often too busy or tired!

    ReplyDelete