Monday 19 September 2011

Buttons!

I think I've probably mentioned this but I love buttons!


This weekend I was doing some craft supply shopping with my Mother in law (I only went for paper but spent £20! I'm not sure what happened!!) Anyway, I was having a rummage in bargain bin and came across a very exciting little bag, which was filled with lots of lovely buttons! I think I paid something silly like £1 for them, I was so happy!

When I got home I couldn't wait to have a look at my loot!! Here it is in all its glory


There are some matches and some that go together and some that are completely unique and fab! I love them all!

I am posting this as part of anna's Much Love Monday Link. Pop over and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. They are very cute, I also have a tub of buttons just incase I ever need them! What a lovely find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buttons too, but donot have a big stash.Yours looks soo cute!

    ReplyDelete