Wednesday 14 January 2015

Review of 2014

Before I start looking at this years projects I thought I'd share with you what I made last year! 

I'll start at the top left hand corner

Pink baby bloomers
I made this as a gift for my friend when she had her little baby girl. They were really lovely to knit and pretty quick. The pattern also included some ribbing on the Legs but I left that off as I quick liked the way they curled up! I loved making these and I think if we are having a girl I might  need to make some more of these!

Christmas Stockings 
I did blog about these last year which you can read about here. In total I've made 15 of these and need to make another 9 before December so that Angus can actually use it!

Little Easter Rabbit
I also blogged about this little guy which you can find here. I would defineltly make more of these but I've found a new pattern I want to try this year, so watch this space!

Heart Valentines Card
I blogged about this card last year, which you can find here

Kimono jacket
This was a first for me, I've owned a sewing machine for a number of years and have used it for the odd thing every now and then but I have never made an item of clothing. I heard about a beginners sewing class and decided to give it a go. I loved it and was really pleased with what I achieved! I will be looking for more classes this year and hopefully improve my skills.

Felt Christmas Decorations
This was another sewing class I heard about. What was even better about this one was that it was on my birthday. I had a lovely time at the class and again really pleased with my decorations. This is also something I think I can make at home so will hopefully make some more!

Double Pom Pom Chunky Hat
I made this for my friends little boy and you can read all about it here.

Wel that's it for last year. I'm pleased with everything I made last year just disappointed that I didn't make more! Must do better this year! 

Enjoy your day! Angus are off to do some paint stamping to make thank you cards! 

2 comments:

  1. These are all great. But those ornaments- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love those pink bloomers! I don't think the photo quite does their pinkness justice though... And those felt decorations are super-cute. I keep meaning to make some, but somehow other things get in the way.

    ReplyDelete