Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wip Wednesday #30

Hello!

Hope you are all well! I have been having a good week so far, been to my knitting group on Monday and then out with girls for a couple of drink last night! The rest of the week is looking good too, tomorrow I'm off to see Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour!!!!!!!!! I am super excited about this! There may be a blog post in the future entirely dedicated to this!

Ok so on to the knitting...

I'm afraid I have abandoned the tie top and the baby blanket for now and really just have one thing I am working on and that's the Baby Yoda

First (and only) Wip - Baby Yoda


Although it is growing it's unfortunately not very exciting as far as wips go. I am hoping this will make it a much more exciting Fo... watch this space...

Well that's it for me today, linking up with Tami


5 comments:

  1. Shame about the blanket, but I look forward to seeing more of the Baby Yoda - can't really get a feel for what it will look like just yet! I really like the Debbie Bliss Eco baby yarn you've chosen - lovely to work with.
    Good luck with getting it done! Your Burns Night party looked lots of fun (and you've reminded me I have a stash of tablet needing to be eaten... :-) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there isn't much to see hopefully this week there will be more! Enjoy your tablet!

      Delete
  2. Your Baby Yoda looks interesting, looking forward to seeing more progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see this as a FO, should be fun! Glad you are having such a fun week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed it will be a more interesting fo!

      Delete