Friday 3 January 2014

Some thoughts for the day



With it being the new year and there being a lot of talk around reflection, plans, resolutions and the like, I have been thinking about my little blog. In the last couple of years I have been quite sporadic with it. I love my blog but carving out time is a challenge, however I see lots of other busy, working mums manage to find the time so really feel like I should too! I feel like part of my problem is that I wasn't really knitting that much so felt like I didn't have a lot to blog about. I think this mind set needs to change, there are lots of things I would like to blog about but feel I can't as the title of my blog has pigeon holed me. So I'm thinking, a sub title or maybe just writing about what I want and not worrying too much about it!

Either way I hope to see you all a lot more in the new year!

Happy blogging x

No comments:

Post a Comment