Friday 20 March 2015

Wip Wednesday - the late edition

This post is slightly misleading, mainly as I don't have a wip to show you. Don't get excited the monster sweater isn't finished, I don't have a wip to show as it hasn't really changed from last week. I have finished a sleeve and cast on another but the picture I took looks just the same as last week. As predicted having my in-laws to visit has hindered my knitting.

However, I can't complain as they have babysat for us twice and gave me several long lies. My husband and I made full use of the two evenings out, the first of which we spent at the cinema. We saw "Focus" which is the new Will Smith film. We were both really impressed with it! It was funny and smart and really kept you on your toes but without being to hard to watch! I love Will Smith anyway but this really good and I'd recommend to anyone. Our second night out was spent at the theatre watching "Shrek" the musical. This was fab! We are both big fans of the movies so we were hoping to love this and again we were not disappointed! My favourite character/actor was Lord Farquhar, he played the role on his knees and he really stole the show for us. He was very funny! The costumes were very good and characters like the dragon and gingy were very cleverly done. My husband and I had a great time!

 It's been a really nice week with my in-laws actually and Angus has loved spending time with them!

I do have one wip to share with you and that's my bump. This was me on Sunday at 25 weeks!


Well that's it for me today, next week I will have lots more to share as we will be back to normal! 

2 comments:

  1. The bump is the best WIP of all! Glad you got to enjoy some "adult" time. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bump! :)

    How great that your in-laws offered to babysit - having three little ones myself I know how precious some couple time can be. I can't remember when I've last been to the cinema without the whole gang to see a film that isn't 'Penguins of Madagascar' or 'Big Hero 6 (not that they were not fun, but still...).

    ReplyDelete