Monday 12 August 2013

Knitalatte


Knitting and coffee, is there any better combination? Hold on, gin and tonic, cheese and wine, chocolate and chocolate, bed and a good book, bubble bath and candles, ok so there are lots of good combos but you've got to admit knitting and coffee is good.

I have always had a bit of a coffee problem habit but since having Angus it really has been more like air to me than anything else. Not that he's a bad sleeper but he has his moments, teething and the like! I positively love a nice hot strong sweet coffee, I do also have a mug preference but these days I'm not so fussy.  Oh and sad as it is I am starting to get quite excited about Christmas and not for the usual reasons, oh no I'm excited about Starbucks Gingerbread latte, yum! Don't worry I will seek help before my problem habit gets any worse.
What about you, are you a coffee lover?

And knitting, well I was able to pick up my needles last night for the first time in months and wow, just wow, I was loving it! The time just flew by and it all just came back to me, I was so pleased. I had been a bit worried that all my relatively new knitting skills might be lost, but no they were just resting. Can't wait to share what I've been working on but that will have to wait until Wednesday.

Happy blogging/knitting and coffee drinking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment